Export Readiness Masterclass
Author: Titilope O. Ojo
Number of Videos: 19
This course is designed to get Export-oriented SMEs and individuals started on the right footing as they journey into trading across borders (Export).
Drag to resize
Learners will gain a fresh perspective on brooding chicks organically;
- To get Export-oriented SMEs ready to take on the opportunities in international trade.
- To understand the rudiments of Export business.
- To understand the requirements for entering into new markets.
- To understand the importance of certification and its implications in Export markets.
- To understand the rudiments of entering into contracts with international buyers.
Getting started in Export
This course highlights what Export readiness. What do we need to Export any product? They are some Export regulations that you need to be able to Export successfully.
Meet the instructor
Titi O. Ojo
Titi is an astute professional with over 20 years of experience in Organizational Leadership, International Development, Youth Empowerment, Training & Capacity Building, Tarde Policy Advocacy, Project Management, Systems & Process Engineering, MSME Consulting, and Information Technology. Titi has supported the implememntation of Agricultural Value Chain and Rural Development projects from donor organizations such as the UNDP, IFDC, DFID and USAID. She served as a National Advisor on the 2SCALE project (Toward Sustainable Clusters in Agribusiness through Learning in Entrepreneurship), a five-year Dutch-funded project supporting business ideas from the private sector that addressesboth commercial and development objectives.